Monday, June 11, 2012

Photo Drop

There have been a few things that I've wanted to blog about lately- but these kids are waring me out! They are non stop- in a good way(most of the time)- lots of laughter and creativity.  
Angry Bird (Cars)- Lester Style

6am Wake up,dress your yourself and of course a
morning dance party!

oh how Audrey loves the pink shaker,
holding a purse
and dressing up!

Looking a little European lately? The spiky hair was getting out of control-
I attempted to shave it- and wound up at the Kapper (Barber)

BRRRRR- freezing day at the beach!


Okay- so I am slightly obsessed with Audrey these days! She is hilarious and full of attitude.

and Luke- full of curiosity and adventurous! He is growing up so fast- I can't believe the 
things he says and does!

Hopefully soon I can write about life in Amsterdam- can you believe it has been THREE months!



1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with Audrey too! Oh my goodness she is BEAUTIFUL! Not surprising with that cutie pie Luke. Derek, and Luke are in trouble with that one.

    ReplyDelete