|This sign is not too clear- but it reads "Private Parking: Staff Only" I laugh EVERY time I ride past it!|
|The Clog Bike|
|A Bike Must have-Rain Cover|
|The School Carpool Lane|
|The Mega Mama Bike- for a family of five|
|The four seater for when the kids get bigger?|
|Mama Fiet (school bus)- Two toddlers in the Back|
|The Three Seater- Kid in front Pedals|
|Carries an infant in the front (6 months) and a car seat on the back(see that flimsy wire thing in the back?|
That is a CAR SEAT ADAPTOR- again not sold in the US Babies R US)
|The Long Bakfiet- Room for four kids|
|The Short Bakfiet (The Lester's European Minivan) Room for Two|
Here are a few others- and I know there will be MANY more to come!
|The Duck Taped Bike|
|Motor Bike carrying bike around waist- I guess|
he was afraid he would run out of gas?!?
|The Green Bike- (unfortunately an act of Vandalism- Not cool for the owner- Funny for me to see and smell on a morning run!)|
|College Friends riding around at night (RU police- check out my bike light!)|
So friends at home (have I mentioned lately how much I miss you all!) What are you waiting for- go to the garage- dust off your bike and start riding- I promise you don't have to wear the silly spandex outfits- the Dutch do it :
- Wearing Business Suites and High Heels
- Carrying and entire family-the more the merrier!
- Carrying boat rowing oars, coat racks, another bike, newborn babies in car seats/ or in the baby bjorn
- Carrying an entire week worth of groceries
- Holding hands while on dates
- Riding them when they are 3 years old or 90 years old!
- While texting or working on their Ipads
- While playing frogger- running red lights, dodging tourist, trams, and cars
- Even if their bike has a bent wheel and their seat is rusted
*** This Family Abroad LOVES and MISSES you ALL! ( A LOT)***